Wednesday 29 November 2017

Deer card


These cute deer are always very popular for little girls. They are one of my favourite dies,

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with tan and pink card, I rounded the corners of these layers with a punch. I have embossed white card and attached that to the top of my card. Using different widths of green card , I have die cut the one side with a Memory Box die to create layers of grass. Before putting the final layer on I have added a fence that I cut in brown using a Memory Box die. I die cut the tree using a Memory Box die and added it to my card sticking the bottom behind the top layer of grass. I die cut the deer using Marianne dies. I assembled the deer and then added them to my card tucking them between the layers of grass. I die cut the flowers using a Cheery Lynn die and attached the small flowers to the tree and the larger flowers amongst the grass. I completed with tiny flat backed pearls in the centre of the larger flowers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

eclecticellapu #Nov - anything goes (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart #185 - anything goes (2/3)
unicorn #27 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftycatzweekly #394 - anything goes option winter colours (2/3)
avenue613 #203 - anything goes option 3d cards (7/8)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #70 - anything goes (unlimited)
crazychallenge #262 - anything goes (4/4)
josscrapshack #217 - anything goes (2/3)
artisticinspirations #191 - anything goes (2/3)
pennys #357 - anything goes (1/3)
craftingbydesigns #Dec - anything goes (1/3)
craftycreations #355 - anything goes (2/2)*
craftygalscorner #151 - anything goes (1/2)*
inspirationdestination #139 - anything goes (unlimited)
createsandmakes #17 - anything goes (1/3)
throughthecraftroomdoor #28th Nov - anything goes (1/2)
alwaysfun #37 - anything goes (2/3)


7 comments:

  1. PRECIOUSLY DELIGHTFUL! Love the layers of grass. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca, oh what a lovely sweet card, love those adorable deers. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, the layers are rich and those little deer are so sweet. What a lovely card someone will receive. Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Crafty Paper challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little deer are so sweet, and I love the depth you have created by layering the die cuts. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Lovely colors.
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little card!Thank you for joining our challenge this week at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete