Monday 11 September 2017

Unicorn Card


A birthday card for a little girl that love unicorns. I have used an image from a Hunky Dory Little Book. I matt and layered my 8x8in white card with purple and pink card. I added the unicorn and then added some white card that I cut by hand to look like a cloud. I used dies from a Presscut nesting set to cut two ovals and then added the number that I cut with a Marianne die. I used Go Kreate circles to cut the rings and then cut them to size  to fit into my design. I then added the ovals. I die cut the flower shape with a Xcut die from a nesting set, I will add a personalised sentiment when I have the information. I have die cut the small flowers with a Cheery Lynn die  and I cut the hearts with a punch. I attached these to the beckground of my card. I completed my card with flat backed gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #298 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #122 - anything goes optional mythical creatures (unlimited) 
jwscrapshack #205 - anything goes (2/3)
lovetocraft #14 - anything goes (5/5)
craftingbydesigns #6th Sept - anything goes (3/3)
craftingwithanattitude #31 - anything goes (3/3)
craftycreations #349 - anything goes (3/3)
pennys #345 - anything goes (2/3)
craftrocket #41 - something beginning with f/flower (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart #173 - anything goes (2/3)
creativefingers #136 - anything goes (2/3)
thecraftyaddicts #40 - anything goes option use brad or button (2/3)
inspirationdestination #133 - anything goes option recipe (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #185 - anything goes (unlimited)



12 comments:

  1. Adorable unicorn! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for a child. Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. A wonderful card for a little lady.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#41 – Something beginning with F}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#9 – The beginning of autumn - let's drop the leaves}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 345 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute and love the unicorn----Thank you For joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional mythical creatures” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Rocket challenges

    Anila DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and pretty unicorn! :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers
    PS: I got a xmas blogcandy on my blog if you wanna join in!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popping back to say ---Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete